AMAZON DEALS!

brite

Your Ad Here

Sunday, May 1, 2011

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY THE INSITE: SAMSUNG'S SMART TV!

The Insite highly recommends Samsung's new Smart TV.  It's the television of the future.  I purchased it over the weekend and it provides the entertainment and features a tech geek like I need to enjoy my viewing experience. 

Samsung has impressed me with a crisp, clear, 120Hz, life like picture.  Also, there are lots of apps via Samsung's Smart Hub.  It provides the internet experience most people enjoy while watching tv. 

And the sound.  That was my selling point.  The sound is like a movie theatre with several different settings to choose from. 

I give the Smart TV 4 and a half out of five stars.  I didn't give it a full five because you don't get that cool qwerty keyboard unless you buy the $1600 model. 

So, if you're looking for a television get the Samsung Smart TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment