AMAZON DEALS!

brite

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

ARNOLD HAS CHILD WITH FORMER HOUSEKEEPER!


FORMER California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger yesterday explosively announced he had fathered a child a decade ago with a woman who was a household employee for 20 years.
The film star and former Mr Universe last week announced his separation from Maria Shriver after 25 years of marriage.
"After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago," Schwarzenegger told The Los Angeles Times.
"I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family.
"There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologised to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry."
The woman at the centre of the scandal "left on good terms" of her own volition earlier this year, and reportedly received a substantial severance payment.

No comments:

Post a Comment