AMAZON DEALS!

brite

Your Ad Here

Sunday, May 8, 2011

IMPENDING DOOM IN LOUISIANA!

People watching the Mississippi river rise in Baton Rouge!


By now, most of you have seen the news reports about the flooding of the Mississippi River.  It has left thousands of people devastated with its overflowing banks from north to south.

It's expected to flood in Louisiana in about two weeks.

What I found while visiting the boot this weekend, most of my relatives didn't take the impending doom seriously even though the Mississippi has already done lots of damage.  Just travel six hours away in Memphis.

My family wasn't alone.  When I made a visit to the river over the weekend I found several people taking a tour of the flowing body of water in Baton Rouge.

It was just like those rubberneckers during accidents.

Already in Baton Rouge the river is rapidly rising.  Some believe by at least 10 to 15 feet even before the anticipated flood date.  That's why I'm not quite sure why more people haven't made plans to prepare for the worst.

So, all I can say is good luck because you've been warned!

No comments:

Post a Comment