AMAZON DEALS!

brite

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

DON'T EVER EVER EVER USE CASH AT BEST BUY UNLESS YOU CAN AFFORD TO WAIT!


Monday I decided to return a television back to the electronics retailer Best Buy in the Woodlands.

I bought it Saturday with good old American cash.

But when I got the Sharp product home I realized it blinked off and on.  Also, the internet promised with the tv was less than stellar.

So, like any unsatisfied customer I decided to take it back on Monday.  The store was closed for Easter Sunday.

After the tech checked it out I actually thought I was cleared for my refund.  I was wrong.

Actually, I was shocked when the clerk told me because I paid cash over $250 I would have to wait 10 to 15 business days to get my money back in a check.  I asked why.  The clerk told me it was clearly stated in the fine print on my receipt.  She also said Best Buy doesn't like to keep lots of cash in their store.

So, if you ever go to buy something from Best Buy never use cash.  You could be waiting weeks before you get your money back.

Oh, make sure you read the fine print as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment